Family Martial Arts's instructors and staff are highly-trained, experienced and dedicated to the success of our students and our schools.
Master Misael Rebollar, Owner/Founder
5th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo
5th Dan Black Belt Hapkido
Master Rebollar's credentials illustrate his accomplishments as a martial artist and a teacher. His skills and techniques are the result of 25 years of dedicated training. What Master Rebollar's
students respect and appreciate about him most, however, is his gifted teaching ability. Intuitive about their needs and capabilities, Master Rebollar gives his students the best guidance and
instruction for achieving their goals.
Before founding Family Martial Arts NC in 2009, Master Rebollar ran an academy for a major marital arts franchise. For eight years he directed the training curriculum, the after-school program, the summer camp program, and the competition team. He also gave self-defense seminars and organized martial arts demonstrations for the community. In 2006 he was featured in "Our State" magazine for his work training senior citizens in taekwondo and self-defense. Through training in martial arts, Master Rebollar has helped both children and adults develop into more productive and caring citizens of our community.
Master Rebollar is the president of the Taekwondo Hapkido Alliance, a non-profit organization committed to raising funds for martial arts training and after school scholarships for children in the
community who would otherwise not have financial access to such life changing programs.
• 25 years martial arts training
• Fifth Degree Black Belt through the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
• Fifth Degree Black Belt in Hapkido
• Black belt through the World Hapkido Association (WHA) through Grand Master Tae Jung, President of WHA
• Black Belt in Moo Duk Kwan Tae Kwan Do
• Training in traditional Tae Kwon Do and Olympic Tae Kwon Do
• Training in Weaponry (Nunchakus, Bo Staff, and Sword)
• NC Taekwondo Organization Referee Northern Chair - 2011